Friday, September 3, 2010

T.G.I.F

Its the Friday before a long weekend, Labor Day weekend. This year, it doesn't matter for me since my little department, moved into another department on campus and they are open over Labor Day weekend for student services.

So, yes I am happy its Friday for some reasons, but my week will not end today. I will work over the weekend and welcome those students who need assistance.

I will have Sunday off and we are planning on going to a local fair, so that should be fun. Well, as long as the hurricane doesn't stall and stick around longer then they plan.

Happy long weekend to those who are off!! Enjoy the time with family and friends. Oh, and don't feel too bad for me having to work, I'm using my holiday another time to go to the big fair in a few weeks. So, no worries there!!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Talking about the hurricane makes me feel like we're quite close, distance wise. It's expected to be here late tomorrow.